- Gorantla Geosynthetics Pvt Ltd incorporated in the year 2006 deals with turnkey solutions in waste management sector like Scientific Landfill, Landfill Capping of Legacy Waste, Biomining Waste processing etc
- We strongly believe that the provision of safe & Scientific disposal of Municipal solid waste for rural & urban local bodies, safe drinking water a basic need, sanitation & safe disposal of waste water control of air, water and soil pollution are the most important activities that could be undertaken to improve the health of people.
- In an over populated world where progress means the acquisition of material things, it is all the more important to dispose of old and unwanted items safely & Scientifically
- We have done more than fifty solid waste management project across the country for various municipalities. We are having offices at Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkatta and Head office located at Chennai.
- Ichalkaranji Municipal Council, Maharastra
- Kolhapur Municipal Corporation, Maharastra
- Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation, Turbhe, Maharastra (SC)
- GMR Infrastructure Ltd, EMCO-Warora, Chandrapur, Maharashtra
- Faridabad Municipal Corporation, Haryana (SC)
- Rohtak Municipal Corporation, Haryana (SC)
- Yamuna Nagar Municipal Corporation, Haryana (SC)
- Bruhat Bengaluru MahanagerePalike, Karnataka
- Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Ltd, Karnataka
- Tumakuru City Corporation, Karnataka
- Town Municipal Council, Gauribidanur, Karnataka
- City Municipal Council, Sirsi, Karnataka
- City Municipal Council, Ramanagara, Karnataka
- Town Municipal Council, Magadi, Karnataka
- Town Municipal Council, Madhugiri, Karnataka
- Town Municipal Council, Krishna Raja Nagar, Karnataka
- Gulbarga City Corporation, Karnataka
- Bannur City Municipal Council, Karnataka (SC)
- City Municipal Council Mudhol, Karnataka (SC)
- City Municipal Council Sira, Karnataka (SC)
- Town Municipal Council Srirangapatna, Karnataka (SC)
- Magadi Town Municipal Council, Karnataka (SC)
- City Municipal Council Bagalkot, Karantaka (SC)
- Tamil Nadu:
- Tirupur IndustrualWaste Water Recycling Company Limited, Tirupur, TN
- Department of Atomic Energy, Zirconium Complex, (A Unit of NFC), Govt of India, Tamil Nadu
- Rayapuram Common Effluent Treatment Plant Pvt Ltd, Tirupur, Tamil Nadu
- NTPC Tamil Nadu Energy Company Limited, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Tamilnadu Industrial Explosives Limited, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Tirunelveli City Municipal Corporation, Tamil Nadu (SC)
- Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation, Tamil Nadu (SC)
- Other States:
- GMR Infrastructure Ltd, Angul, Orissa
- Udaipur Smartcity Limited, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Steel Authority of India Limited, Bokaro Steel Plant, Jharkhand
- Raebareli Municipal Corporation, Uttar Pradesh (SC)
- Municipal Corporation of Agra City, Uttar Pradesh (SC)
- Kollam Municipal Corporation, Kerala (SC)
- Ujjain Municipal Corporation, Madhya Pradesh (SC)
Our Vision Mission
- "To provide safe environment and better infrastructure solutions by continuous innovation."
Who We Are
Gorantala Geosynthetics Private Limited (GGPL) is among the leading environmental services provider in the country. GGPL has carved a niche for its cutting- edge technological development-based interventions ranging from environmental rehabilitation of existing Solid waste dump sites spread across multiple cities of India. GGPL has re-defined application of geo-synthetic products on land fill construction and dumps-site remediation and re-claimation works. GGPL continues to serve urban growth centers for reducing their GHG emissions through dump-site remediation and rehabilitation services.
GGPL always endeavors to serve all clients with a great zeal and enthusiasm. GGPL always responds to any type of enquiries with flash of light response and serves clients upto the satisfaction of thirsty crow.
The includes collection & comparison of data of the waste to be contained, visit to the proposed landfill site to understand the execution difficulties.
ONSITE QUALITY ASSURANCE
All the necessary onsite tests like seam peel strength, leak detection of the joints and seams etc., are carried out with one of the most advanced testing equipments.
We provide the best site
specific solution including the product specification,
preliminary design suggestions and cost estimates.
This consist of providing the detailed design, leachate collection system, layout for laying of liner panels to ensure minimum wastages & full proof leakage system at site.