Conserve offers acoustic design and consultancy services through its offices in Qatar, India, Canada, UAE and Singapore.
Conserve has a team of acoustic specialist with significant experience in buildings, infrastructure and industrial sectors.
- Acoustics design and testing is now mandated in most of the project specifications.
- Acoustic studies are part of green building rating systems like GSAS, LEED, etc.
- Noise Monitoring is a part of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Construction Environmental Management requirements by Ministry of Municipality and Environment
When to implement the solutions?
How Conserve’s subject matter expertise distinguish from other players in the market?
Our Acoustics Consultancy Services in Qatar includes
- Building Acoustics
- Airborne Sound Insulation
- Impact Sound Insulation
- Room Acoustics
- Room Background Noise (LAeq/NC/NR)
- Reverberation Time (RT60)
- Speech Transmission Index (STI)
- Construction & Environmental
- Onsite monitoring or Ministry of Municipality & Environment (MME) and GSAS Construction Management compliance
- Industries, Oil & Gas
- Occupational Noise Survey
- Operational Noise Monitoring
- Noise Mapping